The ARZA Rabbinic Council is dedicated to strengthening the Israel agenda within the Reform Rabbinate and supporting the work of ARZA to connect Reform Jews to the effort to support Israel and be involved in building an inclusive, pluralistic, and democratic Israeli Society. The Rabbinic Council consists of a group of rabbis who express their passion for Israel and ARZA by making a minimum annual contribution of $360* and ensuring that Israel plays a role in every Reform Jew’s life regardless of where he or she lives. We are asking you to join or renew your support today.
- Ensures that policies in Israel are reflective of Reform Jewish values.
- Encourages pluralism and religious freedom throughout the state.
- Raises money for emergency campaigns as well as capital campaigns to better meet the needs of Reform Jewish communities in Israel.
- And is THE ADDRESS for the Reform movement in Israel, coordinating all US Reform fundraising for Israel.
Funds from the Rabbinic Council provide a critical part of ARZA’s budget, allowing us to serve the broader Reform Movement and to move forward our Reform Zionist goals domestically and abroad. Help make ARZA the strongest advocate for Reform Jewish ideals in Israel and Reform Zionism in the United States. Be a part of the ARZA Rabbinic Council. Send in your contribution today!
* The minimum annual contribution for retired or non-congregational rabbis is $180; the minimum for rabbinic students is $54.
ARZA RABBINIC COUNCIL LEVELS OF COMMITMENT
You can make your donation online designating Rabbinic Council under Leadership Grants, or you can mail your Rabbinic Council donation to ARZA, 633 Third Ave., 7th Floor, NY, NY 10017, Attention: Barbara Kavadias. Please include the information below, as well as a notation on the check, which should be made payable to ARZA, that it is for the “Rabbinic Council.”
o $180 (non-congregational and retired rabbis)
o $54 (students and newly ordained rabbis)